Sit back and enjoy the day in the sophisticated Jefferson Rocking Chair.
The POLYWOOD Jefferson Rocker adds a modern, traditional twist to the classic rocking chair design. The contoured seat is crafted for your comfort; relax into this cozy rocker and enjoy an afternoon conversing with friends or rocking peacefully to the sounds of nature.
POLYWOOD Jefferson rockers are available in alluring earth tones including teak, green, sand, mahogany, and slate gray. Whether you arrange your chairs on your front or back porch or on your patio or deck, a POLYWOOD Jefferson rocker is the perfect piece of furniture to complement your outdoor decor.
Your Jefferson rocker won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray, and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD Jefferson rockers are made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of genuine POLYWOOD lumber - an extremely durable and weather resistant material that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. Unlike traditional wood furniture, POLYWOOD furniture will never need to be sanded, painted or stained.
- Seat Cushion - 20"D x 20"W x 2.5"H (XPWS0007)
- Two Shelf Side Table (TWST)
- 16" Outdoor Throw Pillow (XPWP0067)
- Traditional Garden 16" Planter (GP16)
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and gently sloped runners which provide a smooth rocking rhythm
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
|Item Weight||38 lbs|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.