View entire Polywood Collection
|Seat Size||16.75" x 17"|
- Constructed of durable aluminum frames and high-quality woven fabric
- Fabric is fast-drying and resistant to weather, mildew, fading and tearing
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands all of nature's elements
- Fabric available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Aluminum frames available in a variety of durable and attractive powder-coated finishes
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- 5-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Drop Shipped to you UN-assembled, must assemble product.
20-Year Limited Warranty
Poly-Wood, Inc., (hereinafter "Poly-Wood"), warranties to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that, for a period of twenty (20) years of residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions, POLYWOOD® brand high-density polyethylene (HDPE) products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insect infestation. Further, Poly-Wood warranties that for a period of 30-days from date of purchase all POLYWOOD products shall be free from defects related to workmanship.
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.